Physical Therapy involves a combination of techniques including deep soft tissue massage, joint mobilizations, myofacial release and gentle stretching, which are applied in accordance with current health principles.
Each treatment is uniquely suited to the specific needs of the individual and the aim of each treatment is to deal with the underlying or causative factors rather than just with the pain alone.
It provides a safe and effective treatment for –
– Back and Neck conditions both chronic and acute.
– Sporting injuries.
– Shoulder, elbow & wrist conditions, such as frozen shoulder, Tennis Elbow & Carpal Tunnel.
– Hip, knee, ankle and foot problems.
– Postural defects – round shoulders, forward head posture etc.
– Headaches due to stress or muscle tension.